• French beans,cut into small pieces 12-15
• Potato,cut into cubes 1 medium
• Sesame oil (til oil) 2 tablespoons
• dry red chilies 3-4
• Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
• Split black gram skinless (dhuli urad dal) 2 teaspoon
• Curry leaves 8-10
• Onions,chopped 2 medium
• Salt to taste
• Ginger,chopped 1 inch piece
• Scraped coconut 1 1/2 tablespoon + for garnish
Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
Cut dried red chillies into pieces and remove extra seeds.
Add mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and dried red chilli pieces to the pan. Mix and add onions. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add potato and salt. Mix well, cover and cook till potato is soft.
Add beans and ginger. Mix well and add 5-6 tablespoons of water. Mix and cook till done.
Add scraped coconut and mix well. Remove from heat.
Serve hot garnished with scraped coconut.